Friday, March 7, 2014

self portrait

Self portrait taken in my bedroom with natural light at dusk.  I pulled the curtain across to create a more direct light and used a white reflector to bounce a little light from the opposite side.  I wanted a Rembrandt style lighting effect.  It's soft because I smeared vaseline around the edge of the filter on my lens.  It was a race against time to get this before I lost the light completely.


  1. Estupenda gusta mucho...un abarzo desde Murcia...

  2. Okay so can we talk about this photography and how it gives me life! Ahh I love it! I need to learn!

  3. Haces una fotografias encantan como las tratas...un beso desde Murcia.

  4. Great post, dear)
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses

  5. I really enjoyed this self-portrait. The race against time, because time does not wait, it was worth it. Beautiful shoot.


Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I follow back everyone who follows me...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...